How many times can you post before a mod or admin does
-
quadratic
- Member

- Posts: 56
- Joined: December 30th, 2010, 3:15 pm
- Division: Grad
- State: IL
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 1 time
How many times can you post before a mod or admin does
us non-admins post counting up until an admin or mod posts, when they do post we start over.
1
1
3.14159265358979323846264338327905 from memory.
I AM THE ASSASSINATOR
I AM THE ASSASSINATOR
-
robotman
- Admin Emeritus

- Posts: 1447
- Joined: June 30th, 2008, 2:37 am
- Division: Grad
- State: TX
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 6 times
Re: How many times can you post before a mod or admin does
this is a bit dumb even for posting games
~lock~
~lock~
-
Schrodingerscat
- Admin Emeritus

- Posts: 413
- Joined: March 3rd, 2011, 3:10 am
- Division: Grad
- State: KS
- Pronouns: He/Him/His
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 25 times
Re: How many times can you post before a mod or admin does
Reading my old posts and I'm tempted to unlock this... (but I had to raise it from the dead at least).