Page 6 of 6

Re: Season 2014 - Site suggestions

Posted: May 22nd, 2014, 12:48 am
by hmath729
Hey robotman, when will the 2014-15 site be up? I'm so excited!!!

Re: Season 2014 - Site suggestions

Posted: May 22nd, 2014, 1:25 am
by Schrodingerscat
hmath729 wrote:Hey robotman, when will the 2014-15 site be up? I'm so excited!!!
It will likely be a few more months. I believe we typically change the site for the next year sometime around mid-to-late-August.

Re: Season 2014 - Site suggestions

Posted: May 22nd, 2014, 8:50 am
by zyzzyva980
Once we're confident in the events that are rotating in, we'll likely put up preliminary threads for new events. You can still use the threads for current events that will be around next year to discuss the changes for next season.

Then, at the end of August (or at the latest, the beginning of September), we'll rollover the site for all of next year's events.